GreatReplikate is getting back to blogging





It was crazy week... I was featured on The Daily Mail, The Sun and The Mirror. After that invitation avalanche has already started...

New articles began to appear one after another. That was awesome! The whole world has heard of my existence. I did not expect such a turn of events.


Most important to me is that I have now more than 22000 followers! Few days ago it was 4000!! Thank you all for following me, for your kind words, every single message,  for giving me the power to create something new and especially for you I decided to keep my blog up to date!





What do you think about that?
Do you want me to add new posts there? To show you something more about being a replikate?


Some of you accused me of having no personal style. If you think that I am wearing only Kate's clothes, you are wrong babies ;) 
My Instagram was only about replikating Kate's wardrobe. That was the main idea. There was no reason to show you my style because it is something private, normal and only mine. But now I think about showing you my other face as well!!


At this point I want to correct a little mistake in every article! I am not a beautician... Yes that's right! In subsequent posts you will see who I am and what I am doing in my life.


For today I have few links for you to show you how many newspapers featured me online.


Give me your thoughts if you want to see my style not only recreating Kate's !

Have a wonderful day my loves,
XXX


































































Comments

  1. Congratulations on all of the publicity - and I totally agree with what you said in the Daily Mail, that great style is timeless and that you have to be realistic when copying your favorite celebrities style. If you're not the type to regularly attend fancy shindigs, then you shouldn't go out and purchase every single one of their formal looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blog comment and I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty.
    online poker

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot 168 เป็นเกมแบบที่เล่นได้บนโทรศัพท์มือถือสบายใช้งานง่าย มีเกมสล็อตให้เล่นอยู่มากมายเยอะมากได้แก่ พีจีสล็อต สามารถใช้เป็นการพนันลงทุนเล่น เว็บไซต์สล็อตของการเล่นเกม

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts